High School Summer Trip
Calvary Student Ministries invites high school students from all three campuses to join us for a time away in the mountains this summer. We are headed to a sweet cabin on a lake in Marble, Colorado to play together and enjoy God’s creation! This trip will be focused on creating an environment for students to connect with God and the community in an environment that will be good for unplugging and spiritual reflection! We will enjoy spiritual recess, teachings, small group discussions, worship, activities on the lake, meals together, and much more!
Scholarships are available
The deposit amount is non-refundable for all registrations
The deposit amount for Summer Trip is $75
Any remaining balance will be charged to the card on file two weeks before the trip
Refunds, excluding the deposit, are available until 2 weeks before the trip
No refunds will be issued within 2 weeks of the trip.
Drop Off & Pick Up
Students from the Boulder campus will be dropped off and picked up at the Boulder Campus | 3245 Kalmia Ave. Boulder, CO 80301
Students from the Erie and Thornton campuses will be dropped off and picked up at the Erie Campus | 615 Evans St. Erie, CO 80516
On Friday, July 23 we will meet at 10am at your assigned campus.
On Monday, July 26 we will arrive back to your assigned campus by 5pm.
- Clothes for 4 days (Bring warm layers and a rain jacket in case it gets chilly)
- 1-2 modest swimsuits (One-pieces or tankinis are recommended & please no speedos)
- 2 towels
- Water bottle
- Tennis shoes & sandals
- Sleeping bag, pillow & sleeping mat (if you have one but no need to get one if not)
- Toiletries & medications
- Bible, journal & pen
- Optional Items | Games, hammocks, discs for disc golf if you have them, snacks & camera.
COVID Precautions and Safety Details
We have updated our Covid precautions and safety details to match the way we have been functioning in Calvary Student Ministries this summer. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Before leaving the campuses, students and volunteers will be required to complete a temperature check and health screening. Students who are sick should not attend The Getaway
- If a student becomes ill or experiences signs and/or symptoms of COVID-19 at any time during the trip, they will be quarantined and family will be contacted to pick up their student.
- Parents will be responsible to pick up and transport sick students home from Marble in a timely manner.
- We are no longer requiring masks for students and leaders during CSM trips.