CALVARY KIDS OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
The Calvary Kids Operations Coordinator for the Erie Campus is an essential part of the Calvary Kids staff. This part time position has flexible work hours and has Sunday morning responsibilities. The right candidate will thrive if they are a team player who also enjoys independent projects. This person must recognize the significant value in the behind the scenes ministry work that is vital for the operations of Calvary Kids ministry. Come join our team!
Helps to build a Christ-centered community of people full devoted to loving God and loving others by supporting the Calvary Kids mission through organization and implementation of supplies and curriculum and execution of ministry programming.
Part time, 20 hours a week.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchase inventory and organize supplies for the nursery through 5th grade.
- Recruit, train, and supervise the weekly or bi-weekly Prep Team programming needs.
- Provide weekly leadership and supervision for the Sunday morning ministry.
- Check-in with all classroom volunteers to assure they have the supplies needed and understand the leader Guide on Sunday mornings.
- Oversee the organization, décor, and inventory of all Calvary Kids’ classrooms and closets.
- Participate in the selection and implementation of learning activities to support the application of Biblical teaching in the Preschool through elementary environments.
- Actively remain current with the growing knowledge of child development and trends in the preschool and elementary age children.
- Attend required meetings including Calvary Kids team meetings.
- Supports Calvary Kids Coordinators and Director in the ongoing needs of volunteer appreciation, recruitment and trainings.
- Supports the Director of Family Ministries in the ongoing needs of Family Ministry initiatives, to inspire, support and equip families, via events, resources and classes.
- Supports the Calvary Kids Coordinators in the execution of special events such as Easter Outreach, Christmas Musical, Kids Choir, Kids Week, and other events.
- Serves as a Kid’s Week Director.
- A follower of Christ with clear evidence of a Godly lifestyle.
- Agreement with Calvary Bible Church Bylaws.
To apply or ask questions contact Jennie Fletemeyer, the Director of Family Ministries at the Erie Campus.