Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
Online giving is an internet-enabled method of giving to the church through automatic withdrawals from a checking or savings account, or a credit card. Online Giving is a safe and secure way to contribute via Calvary’s website and will enable those who are so inclined to make a contribution from the convenience of their computer.
Benefits of Online Giving
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “first fruits” of our labor. By setting up an automatic, recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t need to remember if you gave this month or to send in an offering check when you’re out of town.
- Security – Our website uses advanced encryption technology to insure that your information stays safe and secure.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Consistency – Automatic, recurring contributions help Calvary’s cash flow during the vacation months of spring and summer when attendance tends to decrease yet church activities, especially for children and youth, are at their peak.
How to Give Online
Through your personal online giving account, you'll have the option to schedule recurring gifts or make a one-time special contribution to Calvary Bible Evangelical Free Church.
1. Personal Login and Password
First you'll need to create a personal login and password. If you've already created a personal login and password for online registration, use the same for your online giving. As with any private account, please do not share your password with anyone.
2. Checking Account, Debit or Credit Card, or Bill Pay
You may use your Checking Account, or your Visa or MasterCard for online giving. A debit card works in the same manner as a credit card. We encourage the use of a debit card as a cash-based alternative for anyone who is concerned about credit card debt. You can also set up a Bill Pay through your bank, with Calvary Bible as the recipient.
3. Your First Online Gift
When you make your first online gift, a $1 charge will immediately appear on your bank account as a "Credit Card Authorization." This is simply the system's way to verify that your credit or debit card information is correct. After that, a charge will be removed and only the specified amount of your gift will be processed. To proceed, you may create your account and give now.
4. Donation Options
You will have the opportunity to set up recurring gifts or to make a special one-time gift. Currently our online giving program allows you to designate your donation to (1) our General Fund or (2) our Next Step Fund.
5. View Your Giving Record
Even if you choose not to give online, you may create a personal login and password if you'd like to view your giving record for the current and prior calendar years. Your record will show donations you have made online as well as by other giving methods. This feature will become available to you approximately one week after you create your login and password; this time allows us to verify that your login is privately and securely linked to your giving record.
6. Update Your Giving
Now that you have an online giving account, you may login at any time to update your giving preferences or make a special gift. Thank you for your support of the ministries at Calvary Bible Evangelical Free Church.
Maximum Single-Transaction Gifts
Please note that the maximum dollar amount per online gift is $25,000. If you'd like to make a contribution online that is larger than $25,000, please contact Lisa Gaskins, Church Accountant.